Yes i got the water proofer. I have used it on my bike seat and so far it works good. I dont know what one is better. Maybe later we will find out. I also got the labels and what not so the cards were off in the mail last Tuesday I think. Thank you for the return labels. It sure did make my life a whole lot easier.
For calling home yes it was 45 minutes but we got it approved to 46. I guess one minute is a lot for some missionarys. I will call you, I'll do my best to call in the afternoon time. That is not our pday any more so yeah. freaking lazy missionarys mess it up for every one. We will be combining our lunch and our dinner that day to talk to every one. We haven't planned when but I will call you. I'll probably *67 it so you don't know and can't call back ; ) haha
Lucky mitch for being able to run wrestling and be able to do all of that. I miss wrestling so much. but I am glad that Chase is doing well at 60's keeping me proud. Go tigers!
Any thing about Rand and Karen? no news on them for a while.
That is such good news about the Wengert family. I am glad that some thing good has happened and they have some reason to rejoice. It's been a rough time for them the last few months. What a blessing for them and everyone.
This week has been an interesting one. Not a lot has happened but what did happen, happened. we had a Christmas Conference on Tuesday I believe. It was really good I was able to sit on santa's knee and ask for some heat for christmas. I dont think it will happen but maybe some time in the future I can get away from this cold! The training was all on the atonement; about how Christ, when he was in the garden how He didn't suffer for all of us at one time. He did it just as we do ordinances today, one by one. That made it a huge reality for me. Freaking cried like a baby. Than also when he was stripped and beaten ... president made it very graphic and I cried some more. Finally after all was said and done, there was some light that was let out and that was the resurrection. Thank goodness for that.
There at the conference I was able to see some of the missionarys from the mtc. What a great time! We were able to talk about all we have learned.
We where able to pick up an excommunicated member. We went by her house once but she sent her son out who is 17 and is very excited to go on a mission. His name is Devon, we talked to him and went on our way. We went by again on Wednesday and she let us in but Devon wasn't there. We talked about the Christmas conference and than we shared a message about baptism and why it is so important. She said that she has been thinking about doing it again and having Devon baptize her. That stunned us so much. It was a really great experience. We don't know her first name, just a last... Sister Page.
Before I forget I hope that in this up coming package there is some anti/defogger. I didn't call for approval (I think he's talking about his sun glasses) but I went out side to try and see if it would work.They fog up, so if you could send some that would be good. Aunt Mary wrote me a little bit about that, kind made me a little nervous.
We went to Cindys she was so depressed and so frustrated.. It was difficult to share a message but we were able to cheer her up and than left.
Than on Thursday Eddies uncle that he lived with when he was in cali died, so we went over on Friday so we could vist and cheer them up.
This week hasn't been fun. it kinda feels like - - - in the remember the titans when julius says "zero fun sir". It kinda feels like that right now. It was fun but it's no fun anymore. I was told that the more we teach and find the more happiness we find... (that makes a momma sad . . . please write him if you have a moment)
Yes, we do talk to the Paynters. We talk to them whenever possible. President Paynter is a great man and knows so much. He has been a great help to us.
For the chocolates, I like the carmel and the preztels covered in chocolate.
On saturday when we call it may be around... never mind I'll just call, I don't want to sike everyone out!
love elder baker
p.s. dad in D&C 133, I forget the verse, but it talks about 144,000 in heaven and than also in revelations 14 1, I think. Can you give me your insite on that please either in a letter or on the phone whatever works. thanks pops!
No comments:
Post a Comment