Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 2, 2011 - very short email . . .


dear fam.
holy purple...
sorry there isn’t much time only 12 minutes left to write... there was like 20 or so emails today. but it’s good to know every one is doing well. (Thanks everyone for writing him, keep up the good work!)
 Fasting…. I really don’t like the idea of going with out food. I did enough of that in hi school to last me a life time hahah. Fasting defiantly has a new meaning. It’s a very close time where the gap of me and Heavenly Father is not so much a gap. It’s a great time to think and ponder and to really receive some revelation or to just chill in the sprit and to really be full spiritually.
Elder Peterson will not be skyping. He will be using our phone to call home. So it will just be me. It may be kinda last minuet thing; we have church in the morning. We get home about 1 or so. I am not sure what the McKinney boys plans are.  (The McKinney family has 2 boys out on missions, one in Georgia, one in California)  Kinda just gotta roll with it I think.

this week...ummm sorry going to be a fast one. 

We set a date with Dylan, May 21. Tina pulled me aside and she said that Dylan would have only said yes if I was the one to commit him and start teaching him. I think my purpose may be up here in Eagan.
I had the switch turn on this week of not wanting to go home. Had some interesting experiences that changed my perspective on stuff. (goodie!)  Kinda weird how revelation works.
well sorry it’s so short but I’ll talk to you on Sunday.  
love elder baker

No comments:

Post a Comment