fam
Nope no new shoes. The pair that was left behind from some other missionaries are working fine for now. After i beat these ones up than I’ll get some more.
ha-ha no one is cool enough to go English speaking ;) … just kidding! (all the kids in his age group are going Spanish on their missions. . .)
People getting home and marriage … YUCK!! But it’s right around the corner!
No, I won’t be able to go to the temple. The only exception to go to the temple is if you’re within 45 min. I am about 2 hours away from the temple.
I would love to meet Mr. Hosman after the mission. During is a sticky time. I would rather not get to know him now if that’s ok. I know it would be nice to talk to a family friend but it’s only for 2 years that I get to serve the Lord. (One of Dad’s BYU roommates will be in Rochester at the Mayo clinic for some cancer treatments for his wife and we thought it would be fun for them to get together . . . guess not =)
No pictures to day there’s not enough time.
Sounds good about the school stuff. I’ll let you know about what I come to next Monday.
Why is it called the World Series when it’s only in the USA? (good question~)
The highlight of this week. General conference is a great time to build our testimonies of having a living day prophet and also prophets and leaders of organizations of the church. We should listen to them as much as possible (thanks for the letter this week and the Ensign's been a good read) and sometimes we get the blessing of having them come to us. Elder Cook is doing a mission tour and a stake conference here this week. Cool thing is at the mission tour it will only be a select few zones meaning the ones in the cities and than a special invite to the Rochester (Rhett's District) district as well :) :) :) and than 2 days later we will hear form Elder Cook again at the conference :) I know everyone will be jealous. (yep, I’m JEALOUS!)
Well shoot I gotta go
Elder baker
No comments:
Post a Comment