Feb. 27, 2012
Dear family,
It sounds like life is changing a lot for the past little bit. Great to see jAnn and the kids. It’s amazing to see physical growth and than being able to hear about the spiritual growth as well :)
It was a good week. We taught about 17 lessons. It was great. Took some pictures with a few that I felt close with because today being transfer calls I wanted to make sure that I had some memories to look at. I wish I would have done that better with the other areas that I was in. Elder Sned and I are staying to gather one more transfer. We get a long all right but... but heads some times, not the roughest companion but definately not the easiest. All is well. I have been assigned to district leader. Lucky this time there’s only 4 total in the district rather than in Egan and having 10. But both have the ups and downs.
Mom on your letters please remember to put #27 on the address, they are able to figure it out but would rather not spend the time trying to figure out where Elder Baker lives.
This is pretty muchly the letter for today, lots of emails :) and trying to figure out the darn college stuff. I’ll be coming in later in the week to figure that stuff out some more and then I’ll send an email on what I find. Here are a few pictures. I hope the pictures will do the justice of having a short letter.
Love ya
E. Baker
No comments:
Post a Comment