3 quick
little emails from Rhett this week, along with some fun pictures . . . I’ll be
attaching them soon.
1) Dear fam,
I am glad
the visit last night (with
Dave and Sharon Gilbert, friends from Tucson who live in Yellowstone) went well.
It was
amazing doing numbers last night, all the district leaders where not focused.
But they all understand as I do, that when your talking with family its almost
as if you are with them and can be a little “unfoucusing” but once that call is
ended, it’s back to the grind, getting things done.
I don’t
remember timing John while he ran. I do remember though when he came down and
we went to get nickos or something like that near picture rocks. I believe I
stayed up in yellowstone two times - the once with Spencer and was there
another time where I flew by myself? ... I remember being in the car with jAnn
for a while.
Fun week
this week. As of now there are no travel plans and we get to work in our area
all week :) that’s a blessing.
Hope all is
well
love
elder baker
2) Here are some pictures from elder
Watkins camera.
This morn
we went and studied next to the lake. A beautyfull creation that is right
here:)
The Bacons
(Rhett skyped at their
house for our Mother’s Day visit) offered to that if I want to come up
some time after the mission to defiantly take them up on a place to stay. I
hope I get to take them up on it.
Elder baker
3) The a few of the pictures are taken
from Still Water, which is a resort up in Gran Marie which is by the Boundary
Waters, a beautyfull sight :) (I think I’m going to have to teach him how to spell beautiful!)
Talked with
the mission home and they got the address right. (People have been having their letters returned – the
mission home was forwarding mail to the wrong address – YIKES! Really, twice during his mission?)
These are
taken with Elder Gotferdsons camera set it in the water and took the picture.
We are at Lake Superior walk near the rose garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment